Partnership with inFaith
Since 2015, The Grace Commons Foundation has partnered with InFaith Community Foundation in Minneapolis, MN, to strengthen our capability to attract and to serve our donors.
InFaith is a faith-based foundation with a long history of forming beneficial partnerships with foundations like ours. InFaith is currently managing over $60 million of endowment assets for faith-based nonprofit partners and they have more than $375 million in assets under active management.
Since its founding in 1995, InFaith has a proven track record of strong stewardship. The result is the highest ranking for sound fiscal management by Charity Navigator and Guidestar’s top rating for transparency and commitment to excellence.
Grace Commons Foundation and InFaith are also completely aligned in our respective visions.
Additionally, leveraging InFaith’s maturity and capability as a foundation allows Grace Commons Foundation to:
- Keep our local identity and mission while leveraging an experienced and capable organization to assist with reporting, procedures and administrative tasks (back office). This frees Grace Commons Foundation to focus on raising funds and giving grants to Build God’s Kingdom.
- Access strong fiscal management and results-driven investment strategies to make the most of each donor gift.
- Maintain flexibility to provide local investment management for donors that desire this option.
- Build our infrastructure capabilities quickly without the large expense and long lead time required. Leveraging the people and resources offered by InFaith, adapted for our use, gives us the opportunity to achieve our goal of making a significant impact on building God’s Kingdom in a more timely manner.
- Take advantage of InFaith’s capability in giving vehicles such as Charitable Remainder Trusts and Charitable Annuities.
- Provide educational and informational meetings and seminars with potential donors.